Make the switch to SIPS and leave construction costs and energy bills in the dust.
FACT: Overall project cost of SIPS over traditional stick framed 140×45 lumber framing is 0 to (-30%) greater!
FACT: SIPS reduce a building’s operating costs (heating and cooling) by 58-60% in third party testing.
How is this possible? How does a building both cost less to build and to heat/cool?
- SIPS are pre-insulated! No need to purchase additional insulation
- SIPS are pre-fabricated & precut when delivered to the job site: save 20-30% on framing labor
- Electrical is installed 20-30% faster in SIPS (no drilling required)
- Job site waste reduced with SIPS pre-cut panels — saves approximately 30% on waste disposal costs
- Tighter SIPS structures mean smaller HVAC systems — up to 40% savings
- Predictable straight engineered SIPS product is plumb and square (no bowed lumber) for faster finish work installation.
- SIPS buildings are dried in faster. Subs start sooner resulting in less wasted “crew” days. This enables buildings to be completed faster reducing interest paid on loans.
- No roof venting required in low slope roofing for SIPS building envelopes
- The science behind SIPS structures show simply how SIPS offer better indoor air quality
- The best part: SIPS are up to 58% more efficient in heating and cooling